Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:

> - luatex: first label in the second graphic appears with bad size and font,
> and second label disappears; but if I comment out the label in the first
> graphic, the second graphic is as expected.
>
> Any idea?

A much smaller luatex test is possible:

\startuseMPgraphic{a}
label.bot(textext("a"), origin);
\stopuseMPgraphic
\useMPgraphic{a}
\startuseMPgraphic{b}
label.bot(textext("b"), origin);
\stopuseMPgraphic
\useMPgraphic{b}

There is some problem with the textext array indices, it seems:

report >> error: >> (0,0,_tt_w_2,0,0,1)
! Transform components aren't all known.
<to be read again>
                    yscaled
<argument> ...square.xscaled._tt_w_[_tt_n_]yscaled

(_tt_h_[_tt_n_]+_tt_d_[_tt...
image->...ture;currentpicture:=nullpicture;(TEXT2)
                                                   ;currentpicture.endgroup
textext->...ipt"ts"withpostscript.decimal._tt_n_;)
                                                   fi.endgroup
<*> ...; ;randomseed:=1403; label.bot(textext("b")
                                                   , origin); ;