Hi Wolfgang!

Thanks a lot for your answer!

However, I have no idea why, but I still get:

.      Preamble
1.   ChapterOne
1.1. Section

With the stopper being displayed even when there is no number! And I
am 100% sure this doesn't come from somewhere else, because if I set
stoper={ppp}, I get

ppp      Preamble
1ppp   ChapterOne
1.1ppp Section

So clearly this stopper is called even when it should not...

Here is the exact code I used (according to your suggestion):

\setupcombinedlist[content][level=4,alternative=c]
\setuplist[chapter,section,subsection,subsubsection][stopper={ppp}]
\setuplist[section][width=7mm,style=bold]
\setuplist[subsection][width=10mm,margin=10mm]
\setuplist[subsubsection]
[width=13mm,style=slanted,pagestyle=normal,margin=21mm]

Any idea?

Thank you very much!