On May 10, 2008, at 7:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I think I have managed to do the installation:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> kpsewhere t-ancientgreek.tex
> /usr/local/share/texmf/tex/context/third/t-ancientgreek.tex

This looks good!

> Still I am missing something else because texexec doesn't go
> through. texexec greek_try.tex hangs on with this message:

And this looks bad - actually, my bad: I was too quick and forgot to
include the tfm-files in the zip. Sorry for the oversight. I'll upload
a new version ASAP and send it to you via private mail. Again sorry,
this is very frustrating for someone who is just learning to use
ConTeXt. It should work if you use XeTeX or luatex, but I'm not sure
if you're ready for that yet.

Thomas