Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your reply.

XeTeX+ ConTeXt is working after adding a command as you said.
(customize-variaable)
But Lua + ConTeXt is not working.

If I do "mtxrun --script context ...", then it complains.
%%%%%%%
Running `Other' on `test-lua' with ``mtxrun --script context %t''

MtxRun | unknown script: context
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

If I changed the command "texmfstart texexec --lua %t", then I got the
following.

Running `LuaConTeXt' on `test-lua' with ``texmfstart texexec --lua
test-lua.tex''
TeXExec | processing document 'test-lua.tex'
TeXExec | no ctx file found
TeXExec | tex processing method: context
TeXExec | TeX run 1
TeXExec | writing option file test-lua.top
TeXExec | using randomseed 828
TeXExec | tex engine: luatex
TeXExec | tex format: cont-en

LuaTools | using format name /Users/dalyoung/luatex-cache/context/
5759d5068ca15ba6658b2e6454390744/formats/cont-en.fmt
LuaTools | no luc/lua with name /Users/dalyoung/luatex-cache/context/
5759d5068ca15ba6658b2e6454390744/formats/cont-en
LuaTools |
LuaTools | runtime: 0.023 seconds
TeXUtil | parsing file test-lua.tui
TeXUtil | shortcuts : 169
TeXUtil | expansions: 308
TeXUtil | reductions: 0
TeXUtil | divisions : 0
TeXUtil | loaded files: 1
TeXUtil | temporary files: 0
TeXUtil | commands: 21
TeXUtil | programs: 0
TeXUtil | tuo file saved
TeXExec | runtime: 0.891602

LuaConTeXt finished at Sat May 17 16:14:24

However, the same command  worked well in a terminal.

Maybe the system setup of yours is different from mine.
Usually I run "source .luatex" first before running luatex.
So my guess is that emacs couldn't know the luatex path even though it
is known in another program "terminal".

Am I correct? If so, how to apply environment .luatex to global
condition? Otherwise, what are wrong in my setup?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung Jeong