Hans Hagen schrieb:
> Peter Rolf wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> when i try to include an image from one of my databases i get the
>> following error messages:
>>
>> mkii:
>>
>> !pdfTeX error: pdftex.exe (file ./lib/test-db.pdf): xpdf: reading PDF
>> image failed (0)
>>   ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
>
> i dunno; if there's indeed a file in ./lib/test-db.pdf then it's an xpdf
> problem so maybe you need to preflight the file and see what's wrong
> with it

ok, checked; the database pdf is *valid*.

i even created a new database pdf that uses the default lm roman font...
brrrr, looks ugly and incredibly blows up the size (patched that 'back'
to adobe helvetica t1 from reader).
still same error for both marks. i donno either ;)

i can make a minimal example(<100kb), so you can look into it when you
have time. there are still problems with clipping in mkiv, but my first
try to create a breaking minimal failed. so far db problems and clipping
in mkiv are the only issues left (rest looks pretty good!).

regards, peter