> Oliver (who's comming to the meeting with the same probability as you
> are :) is preparing an installer for Mac, but his last notification
> was: "I have put it aside for a while since the tools for packaging
> are buggy."

Well, now that this Mac installer project of mine has been made semi-
official let's put it this way:

I've already assembled a working ConTeXt package based on the minimals
that installs via the Apple installer. In other words, it will provide
the same seamless installation experience to the user as known from
the MacTeX package and, in fact, as known from any decent Mac software.

However, a few minor issues still need to be sorted out before an
initial version can be released to the public. For this reason (and in
order to avoid clumsy workarounds) I'm currently waiting for an update
of the relevant Apple developer tools which will most probably appear
next week. That's actually pretty soon.

Oliver