On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Ulrich Dirr wrote:

> Hi Aditya,
>
> Thank you very much for your explanations. Where in the documentation did
> you find 'serried'?

serried is in the documentation for desciprtions. texshow also lists
serried as one of the options for descriptions. I know the options for
descriptions and enumerations very well because I spent about three months
in extending enumerations for taking care of theorems and stuff.

> I think my biggest problem is that I don't know which
> values are possible options and what's the meaning (this should be in the
> docs I think).

Most old options are in the docs, many of the new ones are not. The manual
can never be uptodate with the rate at which ConTeXt is developing, but we
definitely need to work at specialized manuals which describe one of the
features of ConTeXt in great detail.

Aditya