On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 12:14 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The family is gone for the week, so I have time to play ...
>
> What I'm doing is the following(using the attached files):
>        context --ctx=t-openoffice BoldOnlyContent.xml
> Which works nicely.
>
> I'd like to make this work like so:
>        context --ctx=t-openoffice VersuchBoldOnly.odt
> but whether I change the respective line in t-openoffice.tex to
>        \xmlprocess{main}{zip://*/content.xml}{}
> or
>        \xmlprocess{main}{*/content.xml}{}
> - no luck ... how to do this?

\xmlprocess{main}{zip:///\inputfilename.odt?name=content.xml}{}

or

\usezipfile[\inputfilename.odt]
\xmlprocess{main}{*/content.xml}{}

> Hans let me know how to parse xml styles on the fly, but I fail to generalize
> this further. When uncommenting the line
>        \xmlval{fo:font-style}{\xmlatt{#1}{font-style}}{}
> in t-openoffice.tex this doesn't work as expected:
>        context --ctx=t-openoffice BoldAndItalicContent.xml
> Any hints on how to fix this?

You could use this for the start but it behavious a little bit weird.

  \unprotect

  \def\switchfontstyle
    {\ifx\fontalternative\c!tf \it \else
     \ifx\fontalternative\c!bf \bi \else
                               \it \fi\fi}

  \protect

  \xmlmapvalue {fo:font-style}  {italic} {\switchfontstyle}

> I have asked related questions in the past, but have now a bit of time to
> investigate further ...

Regards,
Wolfgang