On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Mohamed Bana wrote:

> Hi Aditya,
>
> I've tried compiling your thesis. It failed with;

There were a few modules which were missings from the zip file. I have
created a new zip file with these files. I hope that everything should
compile now.

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam/publications/thesis/thesis.tar.gz

> texmfstart texexec "thesis.tex"

> system         : module abr-aditya not found

I have added this

> system         : module ctags not found

This is harmless. A module that I wrote to write tag files for vim, but it
does not work with MKIV.

> system         : module mathsets not found

I have added this. You can also download it from
modules.contextgarden.net/mathsets.

Aditya