On Nov 18, 2008, at 10:46 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 18.11.2008 um 17:47 schrieb Michael Green:
>
>> Using Wolfgang Schuster's wonderful letter module, I enter my
>> signature with my name and title like so:
>>
>> \setupletter[signature={Michael Green \\ Assistant Professor of
>> Philosophy}]
>>
>> This used to produce a line break between "Green" and "Assistant" so
>> the output would look like this:
>>
>> Michael Green
>> Assistant Professor of Philosophy
>>
>> But it no longer does. Now it comes out like this:
>>
>> Michael Green  Assistant Professor of Philosophy
>>
>> Is there a preferred way to accomplish the effect I want?
>
> I uploaded a new version, if you have no time update for
> the moment use \crlf as replacement.

Wow, that was incredibly fast. Thank you very much! The new version
works as I expected.

>> ----------  Example  --------------------------------
>>
>> ConTeXt  ver: 2008.11.10 21:40 MKIV  fmt: 2008.11.17  int: english/
>> english
>>
>> \setuppapersize[letter][letter]
>
> Do you need lettersize for all your letters?

Yes, I have to use US lettersize paper (8.5 inches x 11 inches) for
the physical paper on which my letters are printed. For long letters,
I use a narrower textarea, but I don't think that's what you're
asking me.

Thanks again.

Michael