En/na Aditya Mahajan ha escrit:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Xan wrote:

Yes, Wolfgang. Now I understand it.
The actually process is:
texexec prova.tex --> prova.pdf and prova-mpgraph.1 (eps file) generated.

and I see what you said.
So it has transparent background, but why gimp says that eps does not support transparency? Strange. Really strange.

AFAIU, trasparency is implemented using specials in mp code, so the eps (the .1 file) does not contain transparency, but the pdf does. Did you open the pdf or the eps file in gimp?
Aditya, when I open pdf or eps file in gimp, gimp pop-up a windows of convert the file. When the conversion is completed, it puts white background in the image. So I can't see if pdf has _really_ transparent background.

Xan.