On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, Hans Hagen wrote:

Yanrui Li wrote:
2009/3/17 Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:
Hi,

In the process of a major cleanup and code split I uploaded a beta. Some
important changes are:

- initialization code is ready for upcoming luatex
- language files have been cleaned up
- core-<table stuff> is renamed to tabl-<table stuff>
- several changes in file names and splits of files
- for those using helpers, in mkiv now syst-aux is the place to look
- some non used files removed
- some speedup of helper macros (only in mkiv)

On Taco and my machine test docs come out right but there might be problems
left (no tricky new things so solvable fast).

The tilde sign is not right, eg:

\starttext

$\tilde{X}$

\stoptext

I got the result  as shown in attachment.

looks like a bug in the lm fonts (reported as such)

(top_accent calculation in mkiv look ok but the tilde has zero width)

Same problem with \hat. Both \hat and \tilde work fine with cambria and asana (asana gives funny wide accents). Non otf math fonts---lm, times, and palatino---give wrong behaviour. Antykwa and iwona do not give an accent at all, but that may be due to missing virual font.

Aditya