Marcin Borkowski wrote:

And note that the distinction is *not* between "free" and
"professional", but rather "free" and "commercial".  Aren't LM or TeX
Gyre professional;)?
You're right that my word choice was wrong. OTOH, I think LM looks like crap ;-)

that's personal; what fonts you use and like somehow relates to the content and nature of the book

anyhow, this repos / table ... can we also add info about features and to what extend they are supported? i.e. the quality of the feature support in a font an dmaybe the defaults?