Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:22:38 +0200

   Eythan Weg wrote:

   > Hi,
   >
   > With the latest beta running under  luatex 0.39 I cannot
   > compile the simplest of files.  With 0.38 they run
   > fine. Also plain tex runs ok.
   >
   > Here is where it stops:
   >
   > local/share/texmf/tex/context/base/type-otf.tex \
   > (/usr/local/share/texmf/tex/context/base/type-otf.mkiv))\
   > (/usr/local/share/texmf/tex/context/base/type-otf.mkivMTXrun\
   > | fatal error, no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted

   did you remake the formats? not all intermediate trunk versions get a
   new version number (say 0.38); there is some checking for the format
   but this assumes incremented numbers

I believe I did.

   normally context will regenerate the format automatically when it is
   updated but when you do the binary after that it assumes that nothing
   has changed

   so ... can you remake the formats with "context --make"

I have done this now (although originally I used
luatools --generate; luatools --compile cont-en)
but no change.  The same "execution interrupted".

In an earlier message I have provided logs,
which may contain hints, (but I could not find any).

   (i tried this on one of the x64 machines after compilation and it
   solved the problem)

   Hans

Thanks, Eythan