On Mon, 11 May 2009, Yue Wang wrote:

By the way, After I finish the module, who should I turn to for submitting?
Hans, the garden, or CTAN? Thanks.

Submit it to the garden. If you also want it on CTAN, you can ask Mojca or Patrick to sync the module with CTAN. Then whenever you make a change in the module, it will be automatically synced with ctan and you do not have to worry about submitting to multiple locations.

If Hans or the garden are the right person/place for submitting, are
there some coding/documentation rules to follow? Thanks.

The module should be in TDS (TeX directory structure). You also need to create a tpm file (see the bib module for example). Then you can just run

textools --tpmmake <your-module>

which will create a zip file that you can upload.

Aditya