Hallo,

I try to send a message from a pdf to a webserver.  This works fine,
unless the URL has a `#' in it.  Then TeX throws an error:

! Illegal parameter number in definition of \!!stringa

I tried to work around it with \edef'ing a \doublecross macro which
expands to \char35, but this did not work.  I also tried some extensive
use of \noexpand and \expandafter, but it failed, too.  Obviously, there's
some \csname...\endcsname stuff going on when creating the URL.

TIA,
 olli


Here's a minimal example:

\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

\definefield[shorttext] [line] [ShortLine] [] []

\setupfield
[ShortLine]
[label,frame,horizontal]
[frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=15em,align=middle,frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=20em,align=right,style=\tfx,,frame=on]

\field[shorttext][Bitte geben Sie einen Text ein:]
\blank
\button[]{Abschicken}[SubmitForm{http://mydomain.test/formular#fdf,Shortline}]

\stoptext

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to