Dear all,

I have a bibliography created in BibDesk. I insert it in my .tex file using \setupbibtex[database={IndexHag},sort=author] and with the other commands I get my bibliography printed beautifully. I assign keywords in BibDesk and they appear in a list in the .bbl file for example as \keywords{Anderson, Columba, Colum Cille, Adamn{\'a}n, hagiography, hagiographer, saints lives}
In the bibmod.pdf guide it says that
 \keyword KEYWORD Just text (for use in indices)
 \keywords KEYWORDS Just text (for use in indices)

I have a very long bibliography and it would be great to automatically generate indices based on the keywords that do not appear in the bibliography itself. If this can be done can someone show me how to go about that.

Thank you in advance.
Charlie Doherty
Mr Charles Doherty,
Early Irish History,