Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: William Adams <will.ad...@frycomm.com>
Datum: 26. Mai 2009 17:38:29 MESZ
An: Unicode-based TeX for Mac OS X and other platforms <xe...@tug.org>
Betreff: [XeTeX] ANN: Custom Stories, Inc. using xelatex now live
Antwort an: Unicode-based TeX for Mac OS X and other platforms <xe...@tug.org >

I hope no one objects to this --- it's more of a public thank you than anything else.

We've just taken Custom Stories, Inc., a customized children's storybook site live. The typesetting is done using XeLaTeX, and I don't believe would've been as effective using any other tool. (Unfortunately we couldn't afford to license Linotype's Zapfino for server use, so the letter in _Love Story_ isn't as nice as it could've been IMO).

http://www.customstoriesinc.com/

William
(who is working on the typesetting for the next story sometime real soon now)

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer