Am 11.08.2009 um 17:41 schrieb U Avalos:

Say I want to change the whitespace before an item in an enumeration.
The diagram below:

|.....(a)   Item 2
|.....(b)   item 2

Say I want to change the whitespace (represented by the dots) in a list?
How can I do that? Tried various settings: changing margin, adding
hskip, but nothing seems to do the trick. There doesn't seem to be
anything in the docs...

\showframe

\starttext

\startitemize[a][stopper=,left=(,right=),margin=2cm]
\item Item 1
\item Item 2
\stopitemize

\stoptext

How can I get a question answered on this list, BTW? It seems that no
one either knows anything or are too busy for simple questions. FYI,
devs, this language is going to die if you don't get more users....

You're really impolite for someone who wants help from others.

BTW: Your question was already questioned and answered in the past,
it would have been easy for you to get the answer when you tried
to search in the mail archive.

Wolfgang