Am 24.09.2009 um 14:24 schrieb Hans Hagen:

Mika Ritola wrote:

I have to reply to my own mail because I just updated simplefonts and
noticed that the latest version behaves a bit differently. The
[oldstylefigures=yes] option still works perfectly, but now both
\setfontfeature{oldstyle} and \addfontfeaturetoset{oldstyle} result in small
caps not working at all.

that's for Wolfgang to sort out then (that is: the interaction betweem his settings and dynamic features)

there is one method to get oldstyle figures with my module (which i showed him) and should use, if he don't like this method the alternative is to define his own
fontfeatures and use them (\set...font[...][features=myfeature])

as suggested by Hans in a previous mail i enabled node mode by default, you can
switch back to base mode with \setupsimplefonts[mode=base]

Wolfgang