Hi all,

First of all a big thank you to Hans for MkIV xml support which is so much easier to understand than the MKII based method (or is that just me?) Anyway, I'm processing a rather messy html file and I would like to do some conditional processing based on the actual content of the element. See example below: I have linked <h3> with \subject but I would like to drop this element if the content of the element matches 'Skip title'.
Any hints? Thanks!
Jelle

\startbuffer[test]
<h3>Title 1</h3>
<h3>Skip title</h3>
<h3>Title 2</h3>
<h3>Title 3</h3>
\stopbuffer

\startxmlsetups xml:setups
    \xmlsetsetup{main}{html|h3|p}{xml:*}
\stopxmlsetups

\xmlregistersetup{xml:setups}

\startxmlsetups xml:html
    \xmlflush{#1}
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups xml:h3
\subject{\xmlflush{#1}} % but drop this if content of element is 'Skip Title'
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups xml:p
    \xmlflush{#1}\par
\stopxmlsetups