Trying to compile a text with large sections taken from the html version of a paper, I got compilation errors. I then compiled paragraph by paragraph, until the first error occured. When I couldn't spot the problem, I added word after word, and then character after character. It worked (example) until:

... and, like Mottern, she was not deterred by the existe

After adding the next character ("n", by hand), compilation failed with:

structure       : subject @ level 3 : 0.0.0 -> Science by committee
[3.3][4.4]
! This can't happen (linebreak_tail).
l.59
I'm broken. Please show this to someone who can fix can fix

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

log attached

The font is junicode, I'm using my own typescript and haven't seen this before.
Mkiv, context version 2009.10.21 10:28

Thanks, Jörg
(gary.tex

ConTeXt  ver: 2009.10.21 10:28 MKIV  fmt: 2009.11.2  int: english/english

system          : cont-new loaded
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.tex
systems         : beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.tex
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv))
system          : cont-fil loaded
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-fil.tex
)
system          : cont-sys.rme loaded
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/user/cont-sys.rme
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-tmf.tex
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-tmf.mkiv))
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-siz.tex
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-siz.mkiv))
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-otf.tex
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-otf.mkiv)))
system          : gary.top loaded
%
%       begin of optionfile
%
%       % runtime options files (command line driven)
%       \unprotect
%       % special commands, mostly for the ctx development team
%       % feedback and basic job control
%       % handy for special styles
%       \startluacode
%       document = document or { }
%       document.arguments={
%       }
%       document.files={
%        "gary.tex",
%       }
%       \stopluacode
%       % process info
%       \setupsystem[\c!n=1,\c!m=1]
%       \setupsystem[\c!type=unix]
%       % modes
%       % options (not that important)
%       \startsetups *runtime:options
%       \setupoutput[pdftex]
%       \stopsetups
%       % styles and modules
%       \startsetups *runtime:modules
%       \stopsetups
%       % done
%       \protect \endinput
%
%       end of optionfile
%
(gary.top)
fonts           : preloading latin modern fonts
bodyfont        : 12pt rm is loaded
language        : language en is active
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/myscripts/junicode-en.tex
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/myscripts/type-jhjunicode.tex))
system          : module ancientgreek loaded
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/third/greek/t-ancientgreek.tex

(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/third/greek/t-ancientgreek.mkiv
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/third/greek/type-agr.tex
(/Applications/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/third/greek/type-agr.mkiv
fonts           : installing font features was experimental
fonts           : installing font features was experimental
fonts           : installing font features was experimental
fonts           : installing font features was experimental
fonts           : installing font features was experimental
fonts           : installing font features was experimental
fonts           : installing font features was experimental
))))
systems         : begin file gary at line 3
structure       : title @ level 2 : 0.0 -> The Soft Science of Dietary Fat
otf process | missing cache for lookup kp_l_5_s of type gpos_contextchain in
font 67 (Junicode-Regular)
otf process | missing cache for lookup kp_l_5_s of type gpos_contextchain in
font 68 (Junicode-Regular)
otf process | missing cache for lookup kp_l_5_s of type gpos_contextchain in
font 41 (Junicode-Regular)
fonts           : resetting map file list
{/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/original-empty.map}
fonts           : using map file: original-base
{/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/original-base.map}
fonts           : using map file: original-ams-base
{/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/original-ams-base.map}
fonts           : using map file: original-ams-euler
{/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/original-ams-euler.map}
fonts           : using map file: original-public-lm
{/Applications/context/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/original-public-lm.map}
fonts           : using map file: lm-math
{/Applications/context/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-math.map}
fonts           : using map file: lm-rm
{/Applications/context/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-rm.map}[1.1]
structure       : subject @ level 3 : 0.0.0 -> Fear of fat
[2.2]