Hi all,

I have a module with lots of lua code, and I'd like to move most of the lua
code to a separate file, say t-module.lua. I have written all of the lua
code using \modulecode and \startmodulecode ... \stopmodulecode. But, when I
move the lua code to t-module.lua and load it with dofile, it seems to load
in the global instance instead of the third party module instance. Is there
any method to load an external lua file in a named instance?

Thanks,

Kevin