Thank you all for your input at suggestions. Before I posted my question I did
a search in the Wiki and the mailinglist archive but
didn't find a clue.

Finaly I got a working minimal example. The with \definedfont[file:...] I found
out that I can use every Font that ist installed on
my Windows System.

Is this a correct way for font switching for a special markup or is there a
better or more correct way?

kind regards
Wolfgang Murth

%====================================

%------------------------------------
%
% Define language
\language[de]
\mainlanguage[de]

%------------------------------------
%
% Bodyfont Helvetica
\usetypescript[helvetica][texnansi]
\setupbodyfont[helvetica,ss,10pt]

%
% Excel Funcions and Formulas
\def\xlf#1{{\definedfont[file:texgyreheroscn-bold*regular at 10pt]#1}}

\starttext
\chapter{Excel Time and Date}

When using Time and Date calculations with Excel important functions are
\xlf{DATUM} and \xlf{ZEIT}.

\stoptext