Bernhard Rosensteiner wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> when i try to compile a document with citations i get an empty .bbl
> file. log is attached.
>
> Interestingly it says (Handout.topThis is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (TeX
> Live 2009), but paths must be set correct because LuaTeX in my
> minimals folder is working and there is the file:
> /Applications/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/bibtex. Do i make
> something wrong

Bibtex can be found, but bibtex itself cannot find its input files.

It needs to find the cont-no.bst (bibtex style file) and the
database Literatur.bib.

The problem with the bst file probably comes from a bad or missing
settings of BSTINPUTS in texmf.cnf. Here is what is my texmf.cnf:

  BSTINPUTS     = .;$TEXMF/bibtex/{bst,csf}//

The problem with the not found Literatur.bib file is something you
will have to figure out yourself. There is a texmf.cnf variable for
that (BIBINPUTS) but bibtex is able to find bib databases in the
current directory without it.

Best wishes,
Taco