On 6 déc. 2009, at 08:53, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> […] ConTeXt has never had a very strong presence in the exact sciences.

Hi Taco and all,

In order to change this, and in order to use more easily the t-bib module, can
you please tell us how to put the cited references in square bracket in the
typest output, something like:
        .... see T. Hoekwater [2]...
when in the source file one says
        ... see T. Hoekwater \cite[THoekwater]...

Since I am strongly willling to switch to ConTeXt for writing and submitting my
maths papers, there are two other questions which I couldn't fix:
1) in the output of the minimal example below one sees two dots after the title
of the Galileo reference; and the number of page of the Hoekwater reference
2) the other question is that how the reference list can be in the alphabetical
order? (Assuming that the publications are defined within the source file)

Thanks in advance.
Best regards: OK

########### begin example-biblio.tex
\usemodule[bib]

\startbuffer[bibexample]

\startpublication[
        k=Galileo,
        t=book,
        a=Galilei]
   \author{First Name}[G. ]{}{Galilei}
   \title{Discorso sul flusso e il reflusso del mare}
   \pubyear{1616}
\stoppublication

\startpublication[
        k=THoekwater,
        t=manual,
        a=Hoekwater,
        y=2006,
        s=TH2006,
        n=1,
        u=http://contextgarden.net/Bibliography]
\author{Taco}[T.]{}{Hoekwater}
\title{\CONTEXT\ Publication Module, The user documententation}
\pubyear{2006}
\note{In case you didn't know: this is the main manual wriiten on bib-module.}
\pages{14}
\stoppublication

\stopbuffer

\getbuffer[bibexample]

\setuppublications[numbering=yes]
\setupcite[num,left={[},right={]}]

\section{Introduction}

This is an example of article with bibliography, using the bibliography module
(\type{t-bib.tex}) which takes care of references to publications and the
typesetting of publication lists in  \CONTEXT. For more information see
T.~Hoekwater~\cite[THoekwater].
If Galileo Galilei knew about this, the book  \cite[Galileo] would have been
written differently.

\completepublications[criterirum=all]