Hello, all

When I used Adobe ArnoPro font in Mkvi with default font features, I found
the memory useage of LuaTeX was very big.

These are some tests:
\starttypescript [serif] [arno]

  \definefontsynonym [SerifBold] [ArnoPro-Bold.otf] [features=default]

  \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [ArnoPro-BoldItalic.otf]
[features=default]

  \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic] [ArnoPro-Italic.otf][features=default]

  \definefontsynonym [Serif] [ArnoPro-Regular.otf] [features=default]

\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [arno]

  \definetypeface [arno] [rm] [serif] [arno] [default]

\stoptypescript

\usetypescript[arno]

\setupbodyfont[arno, 11pt]

\starttext

\rm test\par   \it test\par   \bf test\par  \bi test\par

\stoptext

and this is the information in log:
mkiv lua stats : fonts load time - 25.328 seconds

mkiv lua stats : result saved in file - cont-en.pdf

mkiv lua stats : luatex banner - this is luatex, version
beta-0.50.0-2009122521

mkiv lua stats : control sequences - 29946 of 165536

mkiv lua stats : current memory usage - 479 MB (ctx: 491 MB)

mkiv lua stats : runtime - 27.828 seconds, 0 processed pages, 1 shipped
pages, 0.036 pages/second

SyncTeX written on lua.synctex.gzMTXrun | total runtime: 28.063

When I used these fonts without font feature, I got these:
mkiv lua stats : fonts load time - 3.016 seconds

mkiv lua stats : result saved in file - cont-en.pdf

mkiv lua stats : luatex banner - this is luatex, version
beta-0.50.0-2009122521

mkiv lua stats : control sequences - 29946 of 165536

mkiv lua stats : current memory usage - 84 MB (ctx: 86 MB)

mkiv lua stats : runtime - 5.344 seconds, 0 processed pages, 1 shipped
pages, 0.187 pages/second

SyncTeX written on lua.synctex.gzMTXrun | total runtime: 5.484

How can I reduce the memory useage in such situation?