Changlin Ai wrote:
No, the result I gaved is second runtime. The first runtime was more than
1000 seconds, and above 500MB memory useage  in my computer with athlon
2500+ and 1G ram.

Same here, I get some 610MB memory usage on linux-64.

I don't think there is anything that can be done about this, the fonts'
opentype data tables are simply humongous, so the cache file for context
 also gets huge, meaning it uses a lot of memory. The size in the case
of these fonts is caused by lots of substitution and kerning rules, and
there is nothing that can be done about that.

Best wishes,
Taco