Dear All,

I just notice another discrepancy between 2009 and earlier ConTeXt:

I organize my project in folders/subfolders according to chapters/ sections, and each section folder contains the files needed for that section: the ConTeXt source,
images, and helper files etc.

Now it happens so that some images in different directories have the same name. In my ConTeXt (2009), only the first image is loaded and used instead of the local one (which is explicitly referenced with the correct path). I can clearly rename all file names to become unique, but it strikes me as a little odd.

Matthias