On 15-1-2010 16:26, Matthias Weber wrote:
Dear all,

after (finally) installing the minimals,
the zip with the figures TeXs as expected with MKII and MKIV.

Now, in MKIV I notice another issue. I use the \hideblocks mechanism to
hide and reuse answers and get an error message (Undefined control
sequence) in MKIV while everything is fine
in MKII. I am attaching a sample file.

there are two issues:

\defineblock[exercise,solution]

i want to get away from the multiple definitions (for the moment i enabled it again in the upcoming beta) but the following should work in your case

\defineblock[solution]
\defineblock[exercise]

next, delete the tuc file and use the start/stop commands

\beginsolution
    \startsolution
        Solution one.
    \stopsolution
\endsolution

\solution is ok but looks for a \par as delimiter so using the \start... \stop... variant is better