Hello,

How can I place an element as background at a previously defined position?

Here a test-file to show what I'm looking for:

\definelayer[graphics][position=yes]
\setupbackgrounds[page][background=graphics]
\starttext
Here is some text. I would like to appear a graphics exactly
behind \hpos{XXX}{HERE}. How can I do this, without measuring by hand the
x- and y-offsets, and perhaps also without using metapost?

Such a command would be fine: \type{\placeatpos[XXX]{my background
    figure}}, or \type{\setlayer[graphics][location=XXX]{...}}.

\setlayer[graphics][dx=128mm, dy=-27mm]{\externalfigure[hacker.jpg][width=1cm]}
\stoptext

TIA for any help!
Cheers, Peter

--