Hi all,

it was quite heartwarming to see how many of us rallied for better
bibliographical support when Wolfgang asked what we missed most in ConTeXt...
And it's wonderful to see that a new structure for the entire bibliographical
stuff is on its way. Hans's xml-based approach will make things much easier
than the obsolete bibtex stuff, I'm sure.

In the meantime, I'm still struggling with our old bib stuff and have one
question. I would like to have two different reference mechanisms for the cite
commands and within the publication list. For "normal" cite commands, I would
like authornum Author [1], whereas in the publicationlist itself only the num
[1]. AFAICS, \setuppublications[refcommand=authornum] will influence both
types. Is there a setup option for this, or is a hack needed?

All best

Thomas