On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Michail Vidiassov <mas...@iaas.msu.ru> wrote:
> Dear Luigi and All,
>
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, luigi scarso wrote:
>
>> Hans provided me the skeleton -- like yours u3d files --- and I must
>> rewrite a 2nd article to implement the mkiv way.
>
> And where the mkiv way is to be studued?
> What kinds of inclusion not only work, but are implemented
> in the modern way and so are fit to be emulated?
> Is node.write mkiv way or not yet?
>
>                      Sincerely, Michail
As I wrote, I quite don't understand well this area.
For now I can say that the mkiv way is a mix of lua and tex, while
the latex/mkii/pdftex tex way is described in flashmovie.sty
Also Adobe Supplement to the ISO 32000 base version 1.7 extensione
level 3 is the guideline.

I much prefear to code by myself without ask for Hans now,
it's a way to understand this aspect that I don't manage well.

--
luigi