On 24-3-2010 15:20, luigi scarso wrote:
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Michail Vidiassov<mas...@iaas.msu.ru>  wrote:
Dear Luigi and All,

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, luigi scarso wrote:

Hans provided me the skeleton -- like yours u3d files --- and I must
rewrite a 2nd article to implement the mkiv way.

And where the mkiv way is to be studued?
What kinds of inclusion not only work, but are implemented
in the modern way and so are fit to be emulated?
Is node.write mkiv way or not yet?

                      Sincerely, Michail
As I wrote, I quite don't understand well this area.
For now I can say that the mkiv way is a mix of lua and tex, while
the latex/mkii/pdftex tex way is described in flashmovie.sty
Also Adobe Supplement to the ISO 32000 base version 1.7 extensione
level 3 is the guideline.

I much prefear to code by myself without ask for Hans now,
it's a way to understand this aspect that I don't manage well.

it is already coded .. see back-u3d.mkiv for the interface

when given examples of something that does not work i can repair it

mkii/sty files are of no use here as things need to fit into the context user interface