Hello,

\setupurl[color=blue] does not work in mkiv again.

Also, please look how I use \useURL and \goto to typeset the link. Is there a way do it less verbose?

Regards,
Vyatcheslav

\chapter{Modelling of Continuous-Time Dynamic Systems}

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupurl[color=blue]
\starttext
\subject{Introduction}

\useURL[aurl][http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_algebraic_equation)] [] [\hyphenatedurl{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_algebraic_equation}]

\from[aurl]

Our concern in this lecture is with exploring the modelling process of continuous-time dynamic systems (CTDS). The essential distinguishing feature of this category of system is the fact that a conceptual model can be formulated as a set of differential equations, possibly augmented with a set of algebraic equations\footnote{\goto{\hyphenatedurl{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_algebraic_equation}}[url(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_algebraic_equation)]}. For the most part, such models emerge from a deductive process that has its basis in physical laws that are known to govern the behaviour we seek to
explore, that is, the behaviour of the SUI.