Am 30.03.10 23:34, schrieb Torsten Suhling:
Hello,

thanks for the help, attached snippet seems to work.

So I guess my question basicly was caused by misunderstandings
in using define/setup commands.

Is there a document describing the grammar of context---how to
use or to combine \setupsomething, \definesomething
ttartstosomethig or \setupanything{something=[]}?
Just combine them in the way you need it in your document.

http://pragma-ade.com/show-man-10.htm
> Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
> % style={\setupalign[flushleft,nothyphenated]},
> style={\raggedright\nohyphens},

Sorry for stupid question, but is there a difference
between \nohyphens and \nothyphenated ?
The second line are the commands which are used when your write
\setupalign[flushleft,nothyphenated] but when I wrote my mail
it wasn't possible to use \setupalign with the style key
(works now but i guess only in mkiv).

Wolfgang