Hi guys

is there a way to put the size fonts in formulas and the size of symbols in \mathematics to the local size font, e.g. used in a text box? I found that ConTeXt does not use the appropriate font size in {\tfxx } or in \tfx. below a mini example.

what am I doing wrong? maybe I damaged my context installation somehow.

Armin

******

\starttext

this looks normal $x$.

this looks normal \mathematics{x}.

{\tfxx this looks bad $x$.}

{\tfxx this looks bad \mathematics{x}, too.}

{\tfd interestingly this looks good \mathematics{x}.}

{\tfc this looks good \mathematics{x}.}

{\tfb this looks good \mathematics{x}.}

{\tfa this looks good \mathematics{x}.}

{\tfxx this looks bad \mathematics{x}.}

\stoptext

Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02