> Hi all,
>
> Today I started preparations for my activities at the ConTeXt meeting.
>
> There are two small lua tutorials in the program, and I am looking
> for input on both. There is one that is supposed to be a general
> beginner's introduction, and one specifically about fonts.
>
> For both, I am looking for input on what subjects I should cover?
>
> Since both tutorials will end up as articles/wiki pages, it makes
> sense to ask everybody on the list for input (but requests by actual
> attendees will be scored considerably higher).

Perhaps some example to modify a font at runtime? I don't know whether that's
possible at all, but if yes, it would be great to see how one could modify
kerning tables etc. Often a font needs to be groomed but its license places
some restrictions on modifying the file itself...

Oliver

P.S. Will have to wait for the article...