Could somebody please tell me why this minimal example works in mk II but not in mk IV -- and what I have to change?
Thanks very much, Jörg

---------minimal example--------------------------------
\definestartstop[Questions][before={\setupbackground[background=color,backgroundcolor=lightgray,corner=round,frame=on,framecorner=round,framecolor=red,rulethickness=2pt,topoffset=0.25cm,bottomoffset=0.25cm,leftoffset=0.5cm,rightoffset=0.5cm,before={\blank[big]}]\startbackground},after=\stopbackground]

\starttext

\startQuestions
\startitemize[packed]
\item First question