2010/9/10 Taco Hoekwater <t...@elvenkind.com>:
> On 09/10/2010 02:32 PM, Li Yanrui (李延瑞) wrote:
>>
>> 2010/9/10 Li Yanrui (李延瑞)<liyanrui...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> For the pdf file which is generated frome the following example, two
>>> Chinese characters can not be copied rightly when I use simsun.ttc
>>> font and use *Adobe Reader* to view it. The copy text is displayed as
>>> the wrong unicode text such as "􁨀".
>
> It looks like the reader is ignoring the ToUnicode entry in the
> bad case. No idea why, though.

My friend sent a mail to Ken Lunde who works for adobe systems
incorporated. He replied:

[quote]
I forwarded your email to the Acrobat team for investigation.
When I copied the body text from the first file, and all of the text
from the second file, the code points are PUA, specifically Unicode
Plane 16. The heading text of the first file appears to be encoded
correctly. I am guessing that this is a PDF producer issue.
I will keep you posted about what the Acrobat team discovers.
[/quote]

In the above, the first file is the tex file of the pdf file which is
the attachment for my previous mail; the second one is that
attachment.

--
Best regards,

Li Yanrui (李延瑞)