Am 2010-09-22 um 18:34 schrieb Khaled Hosny:

That works for OTF fonts in /usr/share/fonts/OTF  and TTF in
/usr/share/fonts/TTF but apparently not for Type1 fonts in
/usr/share/fonts/Type1. The line below confuses the system:

\font\barr={file:AGaramond-Regular.pfb} at 30bp

Right now, luaotfload does not support Type1 fonts, you have to load them
through the old TFM mechanism (the same way as in PDFTeX, nothing
changed in this area). But since this is the second request to support
Type1 fonts, I might try to steal some more code from ConTeXt that deal
with Type1 fonts, but I'm bit busy now with my fonts.

John:
For ConTeXt you need AFM files to use Type1; I guess that will become the same for luaotfload.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/