On 26-9-2010 2:02, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

Does it make sense to copy the definition of mult-aux.mkiv to mkii?
Everything other than \definenamespace should work in both mkii and
mkiv. That way, I can use it in modules that target both mkii and mkiv.

if you consider it useful ... keep in mind that it uses the new inheritance model of mkiv (less predefined hash entries at the cost of a bit more runtime but also more powerful) ... adding it would not mean that I'd adapt all old mkii code to it

BTW, I am still amused how Hans manages to write such code. If you
replace \expandafter with \...@ea, this code will have more # than other
characters combined :)

grep for "#...@ea" or "#\expandafter" and you will see some real horror