On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 20:33, Manfred Lotz wrote:

> Tried htcontext test.tex and got:
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> <argument> <dl class="dd-\itemlevel
> l.6     \item
>              bla bla
> ?
>

> Perhaps there is some stupidity from my side. If yes I appreciate any
> corrections. If no then htcontext from package tex4ht doesn't really
> work for ConTeXt and then I would like to know what other alternatives
> I have. Also regarding rtf or/and odt.

There is a group of maintainers
(http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/tex4ht), but the author who was "the
big hacker" passed away not that long ago. You may ask on the mailing
list, but there is no guarantee ...

tex4ht would break each time when Hans does some bigger changes in the
core and this is probably the case now as well.

See Aditya's answer about the rest ...

Mojca