On 7-11-2010 11:54, Manfred Lotz wrote:
On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 17:00:38 -0400 (EDT)
Aditya Mahajan<adit...@umich.edu>  wrote:

On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Manfred Lotz wrote:

I'm in a situation where I have to do some documentation which
should be available in html and rtf/odt (would be nice to have).

There is an experimental feature of converting ConTeXt to XML. You
can then process XML using standard XML tools to get HTML.

I do not need any fancy stuff, just simple things: ordered,
unordered lists, verbatim, tables etc.

\setupbackend[export=yes]

! Undefined control sequence.
l.1 \setupbackend
                  [export=yes]

This doesn't work for me. Perhaps my context from TeXLive 2010 is too
old. Not quite sure about that.

it was added after tex live 2010 was frozen (this year we froze rather early not knowing that there would be a long delay before 2010 showed up; also we had to freeze in sync with luatex)