Hello ConTeXist,

I want my macro to act differently inside \bTABLE ... \eTABLE environment and otherwise outside of that environment. Is there any sign (flag) which can determine whether my macro run inside or outside the \bTABLE .. \eTABLE environment? Or do I have two similar versions of my macros (one for the table environment and the other for normal environment)

Explanation: To my macro work, I must have already expanded values inside table environment...

Thanx

Jaroslav Hajtmar