Am 22.11.2010 um 11:06 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar:

> Thanx Wolfgang!
> It  works fine now ... it is great...
> I don't found (by google) any more information about \ifintable or
> \iftrialtypesetting flags.
> Can I find anywhere more information about them?

They’re defined with \newif\iftable and \newif\iftrialtypesetting. You can use
them like

\ifintable
  Yes, I’m in a table.
\else
  No, I’m not in a table.
\fi

> I have now still one similar question. Is there any flag which indicate
> whether to use \expanded macro? I want to checked using the \expanded{} macro
> as input parameter of my own macros.
>
> for example:
>
> \def\tbline{\expanded{\bTR\bTD \myfirstcolumn \eTD\eTR}}
> \mytablerow{\tbline}
>
> \def\mytablerow#1{ ... I want testing here, if #1 contain \expanded{} macro
> ... }

\def\mytablerow#1%
  {\doifinstringelse{expanded}{\detokenize{#1}}
     {YES}
     {NO}}

Are you sure you need such complicated tests, wouldn’t it be better to write
a robust macro which works whether one of these conditions is true or false.

Wolfgang