Am 03.12.2010 12:21, schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>> IIRC, the original definitions are from plain.tex and amstex.tex.
>
> plain.tex says:
>     \def\joinrel{\mathrel{\mkern-3mu}}
>
> So I guess that \joinrel indeed needs to be defined on per-font basis
> instead of being hardcoded into definitions.

the macro \loadfontgoodies in font-gds.mkiv should be extended
to something like

\def\loadfontgoodies[#1]%
  {\ctxlua{fonts.goodies.get("#1")}%
   \InputIfExists #1.tex%
  }

which already load a lucida-math.ldf (lua code)
and then an optional lucida-math.tex (tex code)

don't know how ConTeXt can handle the \InputIfExists
The file lucida-math.tex in /context/fonts/
gets all font specific redefinitions, in this case

\def\joinrel{\mkern-4mu}
\def\longrightarrow{\relbar\joinrel\rightarrow}
\def\longleftarrow{\leftarrow\joinrel\relbar}

sich files are then possible for all other fonts

Herbert