Hi,

On 03/13/2011 12:04 AM, Pontus Lurcock wrote:
On Sat 12 Mar 2011, C. wrote:

2) why they my be reluctant to install the minimals?
Because they already have it in miktex, texlive. What they don't know is
that these versions are outdated and due to the heavy development pretty
far behind. Plus, it should say "Context Standalone" because that is what it
is.

I think "Context Standalone" would be a good name: as I understand it,
"minimals" refers to the fact that it doesn't include other TeX
formats and associated baggage; "standalone" conveys the same idea
with less ambiguity, and hints at the fact that it won't interfere
with your system's package manager.

I agree, that sounds like a good name. Mojca, this does not need
much more initial work than fixing the wiki pages, right?

Best wishes,
Taco