Run this: mtxrun --script fonts --reload Then check the output of this: mtxrun --script fonts --list --info --pattern=hoefler*
If it doesn't list your fonts, theres something wrong. But it may give you something like this: hoeflertext hoeflertextregular Hoefler-Text.ttf hoeflertextbold hoeflertextbold Hoefler-TextBf.ttf ... etc. depending on the real names and files. You then can try to add an option with the correct name to simplefonts: \setmainfont[Hoefler Text][boldfont=hoeflertextbold] Am 20:59, schrieb Charles Doherty:
Dear all, I have been using Hoefler font successfully in a newsletter. I am now processing it in MarkIV but I don't get bold or bold italic. Italic is not quite the same either. I am using simplefonts. I have the .dfont and the .ttf on my system. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Charlie
___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/ wiki : http://contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________
