Am 17.03.2011 um 17:55 schrieb Charles Doherty:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been using Hoefler font successfully in a newsletter. I am now
> processing it in MarkIV but I don't get bold or bold italic. Italic is not
> quite the same either. I am using simplefonts. I have the .dfont and the .ttf
> on my system. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hoefler Text has only a black and a blackitalic but no bold or bolditalic,
therefore simplefonts can’t find them and you have to help the command. The *
is a placeholder for the font name from the first argument.
\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[Hoefler Text][boldfont={* Black},bolditalicfont={* Black Italic}]
\starttext
regular \it italic \bf bold and \bi bolditalic
\stoptext
Wolfgang
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
Wiki!
maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________